Twitter


Weight Gain Day 1: Push

Today (March 2nd), as promised, I lifted some weights.

Disclaimer: I'm ultra weak. Like... anti-athletic. It's not that surprising given how much sitting around I do all day. These numbers may look pathetic, but we all have to start at the bottom - especially so in my case.

Today's results:

  1. Slight incline bench press with dumbbells (on an excercise ball): 50 lbs (25 lbs in each hand) x 7 reps x 2 sets
  2. Dumbbell row (bent over): 30 lbs x 7 reps x 1 set to failure for each arm
  3. Shoulder press with dumbbells: 30 lbs (15 lbs in each hand) x 4 reps x 1 set to failure
I did all of these with 5 sec up 5 sec down cadence.

Now for a protein shake and a shower. Tomorrow will be a rest day and some stretching would be ideal.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment