Twitter


Weight Gain Day 3: Pull

Second day of lifting. Yesterday was a rest day. I had very little soreness after the first workout so I decided to push (or in this case pull) myself a little more.
Today's results:
  1. Pullover (on an excercise ball): 35 lbs (holding one DB with two hands) x 1 set to failure (4 reps after settling on the weight)
  2. Dumbbell row (bent over): 35 lbs x 1 set to failure for each arm (about 7 reps each)
  3. Shoulder shrugs (2 sec pause at the top): 50 lbs (25 lbs in each hand) x 1 set to failure (about 6 reps)

I did all of these with 5 sec up 5 sec down cadence.

On a different note, I've been trying to eat a lot more. Today it was a protein shake and supplements in the morning, 3 fried eggs on brown toast for breakfast, beans and rice for lunch, and lasagna and caesar salad for dinner. I'll be having another protein shake and supplements before bed.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment